This week on the show my guest is Ross Coverdale.
We talk about how video is becoming more important for marketing all types of businesses and how you can be more comfortable, confident successful in front of a video camera .
Welcome to episode 144 of the Marketing and Finance Podcast.
What you’ll hear about in this episode
- Why video is ever more important in marketing your business
- Common objections to video and how to overcome them
- Techniques for feeling like a natural in front of the camera
- The importance of varying the speed of your presentation and the tone of your voice
- Tips for remembering your script and nailing your delivery
Who is Ross Coverdale?
Ross is a video editor and producer. He helps people make their content marketing, vlogs and course videos the best they can be, with creative editing and live video coaching.
He takes care of the creative polishing and tweaking, leaving you to do what you do best – whether that’s running your business, or creating more content.
And if you’re struggling with some or all of the technical things like cameras, lenses, lighting and sound, or, if you want to up your performance game and get good on camera, he can help you create the best videos you can, with live coaching and videography.
If you enjoyed – Ross Coverdale on getting more comfortable in front of a video camera – please leave a comment or a review on iTunes.
And if you know anyone who would enjoy the show – please share it with them. You can use the buttons below to share on social media.
Don’t miss an episode of the MAF Podcast – subscribe now.