This week, let’s talk about email lists and putting together emails that engage your customers and lead to sales.
There’s so much annoying email marketing out there. Let’s look at the right way to do it.
My guests are Rob and Kennedy and this is episode 284 of the Marketing and Finance Podcast.
What you’ll hear about in this episode:
- Why you shouldn’t always listen to the “gurus” about email marketing
- How to make email marketing engaging rather than annoying and salesy
- What are lead magnets and are they the best way to start a list?
- Should you ever consider buying a list of email subscribers?
- How to come up with loads of ideas for email topics
- The Story-Lesson-Offer (SLO) method of email engagement
- How to ressurrect a “dead” email list
Want to support the show? Click the link below and buy me a coffee!
Rob and Kennedy’s Links
- Get CLICK TRICKS – the download for listeners of the Marketing and Finance Podcast
- The Email Marketing Show Website
- Follow Rob and Kennedy on Instagram
- Follow Rob and Kennedy on Twitter
- Cats, Mats and Marketing Plans book
- Follow Roger on Twitter
- Connect with Roger on LinkedIn
- Book Roger to speak at your event
- Subscribe to this podcast on iTunes
- Check out Roger’s YouTube channel
If you enjoyed: The right way to use email lists to grow your business with Rob and Kennedy – please leave a comment or a review on iTunes.
And if you know anyone who would enjoy the show – please share it with them. You can use the buttons below to share on social media.