In this episode I look back at what’s been happening in 2018.
And have a little think about the future of this podcast.
Welcome to episode 196 of the Marketing and Finance podcast.
What you’ll hear about in this episode
- The talks I’ve given in 2018 across the UK and Europe
- The Fighting Complexity in Marketing (aka “The Cat Sat on the Mat”) talk
- The Engage Don’t Enrage (aka “The John the Wineman”) talk
- My favourite episodes of the year
- Looking for your feedback on the future direction of the Marketing and Finance Podcast
Here are the 2018 episodes I talked about – please do go and check them out.
- Gwen Merz on Fiery Millennials, financial independence and saving $200k by age 30 – MAF193
- Nicole Osborne on using video marketing and LinkedIn for customer engagement – MAF180
- Mollie Burdge on young people in financial services and her goal to be an adviser – MAF174
- Bella Williams on the Fierce Girl’s Guide to Finance – MAF188
- Ben Amos on storytelling, strategy and production for video – MAF159
- Debbie Bolton on underwriting, simpler protection and trust – MAF158
- Steve Miller on making your business Uncopyable – MAF185
- Jon Covey on goal setting, and developing and communicating your offer – MAF183
- Marketing isn’t just about communications – MAF154
- How to decide if social media is essential to your marketing – MAF170
- Building a marketing strategy without using the word strategy – MAF177
- Annoying marketing that makes your blood boil – MAF181