In this episode, I talk about world-class communication.
How you can take your presentations to another level.
Welcome to episode 108 of the Marketing and Finance Podcast.
What you’ll hear about in this episode
- Lessons learned from Marcus Sheridan – a world-class presenter and facilitator
- The “Columbus principle” of asking instead of telling
- Snippet from a recent seminar about “The TV studio in your pocket”.
- Other tips you can use to stand out as a public speaker
Following a family bereavement, I’m a bit behind with my podcast interviews.
Sorry about that.
So today is one of those occasional episodes where it’s just me and the mic, talking about a topic that’s recently caught my attention. I reflect upon what I’ve learned over 20 years of public speaking and share some quick tips you could use to up your game. I also talk about a workshop I attended led by Marcus Sheridan and the game-changing effect he’s had on my presenting.
There’s also a chance for you to attend a similar workshop with Marcus in Edinburgh on 28 November 2016 – but you’ll have to be quick.
- For the Marcus Sheridan Seminar in Edinburgh, hosted by Chris Marr of the Content Marketing Academy, on 28 November 2016, click here
- Chat to Chris Marr on Twitter
- Book Roger to speak at your next event
If you enjoyed – Public speaking tips and world-class communication – please leave a comment or a review on iTunes.
And if you know anyone who would enjoy the show – please share it with them. You can use the buttons below to share on social media.
Don’t miss an episode of the MAF Podcast – subscribe now.