This week it’s just me and the mic talking about presentation tips for online events learned in lockdown.
Let’s look at how the crisis has changed online presenting and how to stand out.
Welcome to episode 249 of the Marketing and Finance Podcast.
What you’ll hear about in this episode:
- How “real-life events” transformed into “online experiences”
- Formats: Traditional webinars, Zoom Style, Live on Social Media
- Pre-recorded video, live video and a mix of both
- How video sucks the life out of presenters and how to compensate
- Video tips for better sound and lighting
- Case Study: ProtectX2020
- Follow Roger on Twitter
- Connect with Roger on LinkedIn
- Book Roger to speak at your event
- Subscribe to this podcast on iTunes
- Check out Roger’s YouTube channel
If you enjoyed – Presentation tips for online events learned in lockdown – please leave a comment or a review on iTunes.
And if you know anyone who would enjoy the show – please share it with them. You can use the buttons below to share on social media.