This is a milestone edition, and my guest is Pete Matthew.
He’s an expert financial planner, a prolific content marketer and fellow podcaster. We talk about how answering questions with video and audio content gives him a constant stream of clients for his business.
Welcome to episode 150 of the Marketing and Finance Podcast.
To help celebrate 150 episodes of the Marketing and Finance Podcast I couldn’t think of anyone but Pete to sit in the spotlight. As a financial planning expert and a content marketer whose built a massive audience for his videos his own podcast, his story is a perfect fit for my goal for the show. Ideas and inspiration from someone doing great things in the world of marketing or finance. And in this case, both.
What you’ll hear about in this episode
- How he started answering finance questions with a video camera on the beach in Penzance
- Building the Meaningful Money Podcast into a finance show that’s popular worldwide
- How the podcast generates a constant stream of clients for his business, Jackson’s Wealth
- Pete’s role as a financial planner and a financial educator
- His top tips for professionals looking to start putting together content
Who is Pete Matthew?
Pete’s a Certified Financial Planner and Chartered Financial Planner providing fee-based holistic financial planning advice in Penzance, West Cornwall. He’s also an award-winning podcaster and video blogger. His passion is to spread the word that anyone can take control of their personal finances.
He’s fulfilling this passion via his financial education website and podcast, MeaningfulMoney. Through video, podcasting and social media he’s reaching thousands of people every week with his simple financial planning message.
- Connect with Pete on LinkedIn
- Follow Pete on Twitter
- Visit the Meaningful Money Podcast and Video website
- Visit the Jackson’s Wealth website
- Personal Finance Society Festival website
- KNOWN – The handbook for building and unleashing your personal brand in the digital age by Mark Schaefer
If you enjoyed – Pete Matthew on building client trust through consistent audio and video content – please leave a comment or a review on iTunes.
And if you know anyone who would enjoy the show – please share it with them. You can use the buttons below to share on social media.
Don’t miss an episode of the MAF Podcast – subscribe now.