This week let’s talk about marketing positioning and about the future of in-person and virtual conferences.
My guest is Matt Desmier.
And this is episode 266 of the Marketing and Finance Podcast.
What you’ll hear about in this episode:
- Where positioning fits in the marketing mix
- Why positioning is as important for internal as well as external audiences
- Have modern marketers lost control of everything other than communications?
- The process of getting to a positioning statement
- How Matt launched the Silicon Beach conferences
- Future conference events: In-person, virtual or a mix?
- Making virtual events interactive
Who is Matt Desmier?
Trading under the moniker of “Wise Old Uncle”, Matt offers agencies, businesses and bigger companies clarity, insight and inspiration. His main focus is marketing positioning.
A well known international conference speaker, Matt has also produced many successful events of his own, including the famous “Silicon Beach” conferences which started life in Bournemouth, UK.
Want to support the show? Click the link below and buy me a coffee!
- Connect with Matt on LinkedIn
- Follow Matt on Twitter
- Visit The Wise Old Uncle website
- Book Roger to speak at your event
- Subscribe to this podcast on iTunes
- Check out Roger’s YouTube channel
If you enjoyed – Perfect marketing positioning with Matt Desmier – please leave a comment or a review on iTunes.
And if you know anyone who would enjoy the show – please share it with them. You can use the buttons below to share on social media.