As we emerge from lockdown companies are starting to talk about marketing again.
But what should be the priorities that we focus on?
Let’s grab a coffee and talk about it some more.
Welcome to episode 254 of the Marketing and Finance Podcast.
What you’ll hear about in this episode:
- Marketing as an investment rather than an expense
- Reviewing marketing priorities after lockdown
- Redefining your offer to take account of what has changed
- Minimum pricing for your offer
- Setting goals and accountability
- Marketing communications activity and how it fits with your offer
- Follow Roger on Twitter
- Connect with Roger on LinkedIn
- Book Roger to speak at your event
- Subscribe to this podcast on iTunes
- Check out Roger’s YouTube channel
If you enjoyed – What should our marketing priorities be after lockdown? – please leave a comment or a review on iTunes.
And if you know anyone who would enjoy the show – please share it with them. You can use the buttons below to share on social media.