My guest this week is Steve Folland, and we talk about using video content to engage your customers.
It’s a terrific way to build trust but many people don’t do it because they think it’s too hard, or they need expensive equipment, or they just don’t think they look good on camera.
We chat about why there are no excuses for not doing video content.
Welcome to episode 227 of the Marketing and Finance Podcast.
What you’ll hear about in this episode
- Why video content is important for small businesses
- How video can build trust and create a customer relationship in advance of a meeting
- Debunking some of the myths around video equipment and production
- Behind the scenes video versus higher production quality shows
- Animated video as an alternative to live-action
Who is Steve Folland?
Steve helps businesses make the most of the power of video & audio, from marketing to innovative learning and development.
He helps them make sense of it all and make the most of it all to win pitches, explain concepts, teach, inspire, excite… above all, communicate.
If you enjoyed – Steve Folland – No excuses. Start creating video content for your business – please leave a comment or a review on iTunes.
And if you know anyone who would enjoy the show – please share it with them. You can use the buttons below to share on social media.
Don’t miss an episode of the MAF Podcast – subscribe now.
Been asked to put together a presentation? Don’t go straight to PowerPoint. Download this free eBook instead.