In this episode, my guest is Caroline McKenna.
We talk about the marketing lessons financial services companies can learn from the non-profit sector.
Welcome to episode 126 of the Marketing and Finance Podcast.
What you’ll hear about in this episode
- Differences between the non-profit sector and commercial organisations
- Learning from the personal, almost intimate, feel of a charitable enterprise
- How the “Ice Bucket Water” challenge defines a topical grass roots approach to marketing and highlights “the human touch”
- The 7Families campaign and how it points the way to engaging marketing in the financial services sector
Who is Caroline McKenna?
Caroline is the founder of Social Good HQ which is an online learning academy for non-profits organisations and a manager at the Dundee International Women’s Centre.
Her background is running and managing a wide range of businesses from Corporate, SME and not-for-profit organisations has allowed her to connect with amazing people and deliver real results. She specialises in working with non-profit trustees leading the development of company strategy in addition to overseeing the implementation of company long and short term plans.
- Follow Caroline on Twitter
- Connect with Caroline on LinkedIn
- Visit the Social Good HQ website
- Visit the Dundee International Women’s Centre website
- Check out the Heineken “World’s Apart” Campaign
If you enjoyed – Caroline McKenna on financial services marketing lessons from the non-profit sector – please leave a comment or a review on iTunes.
And if you know anyone who would enjoy the show – please share it with them. You can use the buttons below to share on social media.
Don’t miss an episode of the MAF Podcast – subscribe now.