This week, I’d like to talk about the No Time to Die film delay and business pivoting.
Welcome to episode 257 of the Marketing and Finance Podcast.
What you’ll hear about in this episode:
- How the COVID crisis has meant businesses have had to change their offer
- The delay to the launch of No Time to Die and other films
- How to work out of you need to pivot
- Marketing is all about the customer
- Refining your offer considering the “new normal” – back to the basics of marketing
- Do we need on-demand films for the home as well as cinemas?
- Cats, Mats and Marketing Plans Book page
- Follow Roger on Twitter
- Connect with Roger on LinkedIn
- Book Roger to speak at your event
- Subscribe to this podcast on iTunes
- Check out Roger’s YouTube channel
If you enjoyed – No Time to Die delay and business pivoting – please leave a comment or a review on iTunes.
And if you know anyone who would enjoy the show – please share it with them. You can use the buttons below to share on social media.