This week my guest is Neal Schaffer, author of The Age of Influence
We talk about leveraging the other, collaborating with influencers to grow your business and boost marketing creativity.
Welcome to episode 246 of the Marketing and Finance Podcast.
What you’ll hear about in this episode:
- The myths and the truth about influencer marketing
- Leveraging the other
- Organic and paid celebrity endorsements
- How influencers can help businesses create stunning visual content
- Have influencers replaced creative agencies?
- There are influencers in your community
- Why influencer marketing is no longer a numbers game
- Is influencer marketing the new PR?
Who is Neal Shaffer?
Neal Schaffer is a leading authority on helping businesses through their digital transformation of sales and marketing through consulting, training, and helping enterprises large and small develop and execute on social media marketing strategy, influencer marketing, and social selling initiatives.
President of the social media agency PDCA Social, Neal also teaches digital media to executives at Rutgers University, the Irish Management Institute (Ireland), and the University of Jyvaskyla (Finland). Fluent in Japanese and Mandarin Chinese, Neal is a popular social media speaker and has been invited to speak about digital media on four continents in a dozen countries.
He is also the author of 3 books on social media, including The Age of Influence published in March 2020.
Neal resides in Irvine, California but also frequently travels to Japan.
- Visit Neal’s website
- Follow Neal on Twitter
- Connect with Neal on LinkedIn
- Listen to Neal’s podcast
- Book MAF host, Roger Edwards, to speak at your event
If you enjoyed – Neal Schaffer – Is influencer marketing the new PR? – please leave a comment or a review on iTunes.
And if you know anyone who would enjoy the show – please share it with them. You can use the buttons below to share on social media.