From the need to change an industry’s attitude to mental health issues, to the opportunities offered by digital marketing, Protection Review’s 2019 conference was an event brimming with challenge and ideas for growth.
Let’s grab a coffee and I’ll talk you through the highlights.
Welcome to episode 215 of the award-winning Marketing and Finance podcast.
What you’ll hear about in this episode
- What is the Protection Review Conference, Dinner and Awards?
- Why mental health issues are important across all industries
- The attitude of product providers to customers with mental health issues and what could change
- Why even marketing people think that marketing can be annoying
- How the industry could revisit the idea of a generic advertising campaign
- Follow Roger on Twitter
- Connect with Roger on LinkedIn
- Book Roger to speak at your event
- Check out the Protection Review Website