On the show this week, I talk to Martin Brooks. He’s an “Impacttologist”.
We chat about creating a greater impact in your pitches and presentations. How to convince, influence and motivate others.
Welcome to episode 152 of the Marketing and Finance Podcast.
What you’ll hear about in this episode
- What an impattologist actually is
- How a background in the travel industry shaped Martin’s career as a communication and sales trainer
- Combining psychology with communication skills to convince, influence and motivate those you’re speaking to
- Using tone of voice and rhetorical techniques to push home a message
- How Martin’s digital coaching process works and cuts out the tedium of travel
- How to keep your audiences attention and stop them reaching for their mobile devices
Who is Martin Brooks?
Martin describes himself as an “Impacttologist”. A person who studies the behaviour of the world’s top communicators to understand how they convince, influence and motivate others.
He’s an enabler of people’s potential. Through his feedback, coaching and advice, he helps people create the “impact” in presentations that are representative of their potential – rather than their current combination of confidence and communication skills.
- Connect with Martin on LinkedIn
- Follow Martin on Twitter
- Visit Martin’s website – the immpacttologist
If you enjoyed – Martin Brooks on delivering pitches and presentations with greater impact – please leave a comment or a review on iTunes.
And if you know anyone who would enjoy the show – please share it with them. You can use the buttons below to share on social media.