Over 250 people from over 100 firms attended last week’s Protection Review Conference in London.
Although the conference is for the financial services industry and focuses on protection insurance, there were clear marketing lessons which I think are applicable for all industries.
And in this week’s show I’m going to share them with you.
Welcome to episode 179 of the Marketing and Finance Podcast
What you’ll hear about in this episode
- How putting together consistent content can set you up as an expert in your field
- Aiming to educating, entertaining and inspire your customers with your marketing
- Using video to show your human side, display empathy and create trust
- Keeping language simple and avoiding jargon, waffle and gobbledegook
- Visit the Protection Review Website
- Pete Matthew on building client trust through consistent audio and video content – MAF150
- Pete Matthew on using Audio and Video to Drive Adviser Leads – MAF14
- Rhys Williams on Using Clear Language in Financial Services – MAF17
- Alan and Kathryn Knowles on Special Risks Protection and Bold Zombie Advertising – MPAF91
- Alan and Kathryn Knowles on zombies, gnomes and quirky financial services marketing – MAF145