Do marketers ruin everything? The evidence suggests yes.
Along comes a new platform or social media app and before you know it it’s a torrent of marketing broadcasts and adverts.
But it doesn’t need to be that way.
Welcome to episode 214 of the award-winning Marketing and Finance podcast.
What you’ll hear about in this episode
- How marketers have turned email, phones, websites and social media into advertising platforms
- The methods customers use to block all the guff
- Why does marketing fall into this trap every time?
- How can we stop marketing from ruining everything?
- Thinking about helping not bombarding
- Follow Roger on Twitter
- Connect with Roger on LinkedIn
- Book Roger to speak at your event
- Here’s the Inc article by Jason Anet I talk about in the show