My guest this week is business school professor, Maria Nedeva.
We talk about her academic career and how it led her to launch The Money Principle blog where she helps people to grow income, eliminate debt, build wealth and love their lives.
Welcome to episode 147 of the Marketing and Finance Podcast.
What you’ll hear about in this episode
- The four pillars of the Game of Wealth
- Igniting the spark of curiosity in young people about money
- How to refocus from teaching to learning
- How massive personal debt led to Maria deciding to launch The Money Principle blog
- Why baby boomers might be a better obsession for marketers than millennials
Who is Maria Nedeva?
Maria is Professor of Science and Innovation Dynamics and Policy at the Manchester Business School. She teaches students about innovation, policy and creativity and talks to Prime Ministers about how best to spend the science budget of their countries.
Massive consumer debt motivated her to learn all about personal finance and she launched The Money Principle to help people grow their income, eliminate debt, build wealth and most importantly love their lives.
- Connect with Maria on LinkedIn
- Follow Maria and Money Principle on Twitter
- Visit the Money Principle website
If you enjoyed – Maria Nedeva from academia to launching The Money Principle blog – please leave a comment or a review on iTunes.
And if you know anyone who would enjoy the show – please share it with them. You can use the buttons below to share on social media.
Don’t miss an episode of the MAF Podcast – subscribe now.