My guest this week is Louise Graham, an expert in self-discovery and human transformation.
We chat about how important it is to listen to our customers rather than just hear what they say, and how we can bring moments of thoughtfulness and kindness into marketing.
Welcome to episode 225 of the Marketing and Finance Podcast.
What you’ll hear about in this episode
- Babysitting Tamagotchis and arranging personalised letters from Santa Claus
- Masterminding and self-discovery in Bali
- Understanding human transformation and change and the connection to marketing
- The opportunity that lies within challenge
- The power of questions and how they can change lives
- Listening rather than hearing
Who is Louise Graham?
Louise believes that all change and transformation starts with us and that the world needs you and your business to succeed. She coaches people to breakthrough.
She has a unique ability to probe and get curious, always questioning and questioning again to get to the real “heart” of her client’s challenges. She has more than 13 years’ experience as an award-winning marketer and brand builder and has a real love for projects and businesses that are changing and expanding the world in unexpected ways.
- Connect with Louise on LinkedIn
- Visit the “Breakthrough with Louise” website
- Find out about the community drive Louise has set up in Glasgow to help people at Christmas
If you enjoyed – Louise Graham on listening, self-discovery and human transformation – please leave a comment or a review on iTunes.
And if you know anyone who would enjoy the show – please share it with them. You can use the buttons below to share on social media.