In this episode, I talk to Jonathan Patrick.
With a marketing background and a long career of financing start-ups, he shares some great marketing lessons from working with those new businesses.
Welcome to episode 124 of the Marketing and Finance Podcast.
What you’ll hear about in this episode
- How focussing on the theoretical rather than the practical can weaken a marketing approach
- Conducting research without leading the customer
- Putting together a strategy before jumping straight into the tactics
- The “release early and often” mentality and the importance of refining your offer
- Pitch decks win financial backing and can help keep marketing simple
Who is Jonathan Patrick?
Jonathan is a former financial adviser and C-level finance executive turned strategic consultant with more than 20 years of experience and proven results.
He’s a former start-up founder of GoGrabLunch.com and FeasibleFunding.com.
Jonathan is also a former professional mixed martial artist and undefeated in his weight class.
- Follow Jonathan on Twitter
- Connect with Jonathan on LinkedIn
- Visit Jonathan’s website
- Visit the SoundFound website where Jonathan helps southern US entrepreneurs get noticed
- Zappos – the US company which grew big without losing it’s “small company” mentality
If you enjoyed – Jonathan Patrick shares marketing lessons from financing start-up businesses – please leave a comment or a review on iTunes.
And if you know anyone who would enjoy the show – please share it with them. You can use the buttons below to share on social media.
Don’t miss an episode of the MAF Podcast – subscribe now.