My guest on the show this week is Jon Pittham. A former financial adviser now running a marketing agency.
We talk about how to build more personality into financial planning brands.
Welcome to episode 106 of the Marketing and Finance Podcast.
What you’ll hear about in this episode
- How digital has blurred the boundaries between creative, marketing and PR agencies
- A new breed of financial planners who are looking to use digital as a catalyst for growth
- How Google is replacing the referral as a source of clients
- Building more personality into your business brand using the “human touch”
Who is Jon Pittham?
Jon is owner and MD of ClientsFirst, an integrated marketing agency specialising in the B2B and professional services sectors.
He’s all about helping businesses reach their audience with the right message at the right time. Building their brand and proposition; expanding digital reach; creating opportunity; engaging and connecting with their audience.
Jon has worked for Friend’s Provident before as stint in a financial adviser firm before launching his current venture.
- Follow Jon on Twitter
- Connect with Jon on LinkedIn
- Follow ClientsFirstUK on Twitter
- Visit the ClientsFirst website
If you enjoyed – Jon Pittham on putting personality into business brands – please leave a comment or a review on iTunes.
And if you know anyone who would enjoy the show – please share it with them. You can use the buttons below to share on social media.
Don’t miss an episode of the MAF Podcast – subscribe now.