My guest this week is John Wall, co-host of the Marketing Over Coffee podcast and partner at Trust Insights.
We talk about AI. It’s not all Skynet and Terminators, it can help you grow your business and enhance your marketing. John explains how.
Welcome to episode 244 of the Marketing and Finance Podcast.
What you’ll hear about in this episode:
- How Marketing Over Coffee was one of the first podcasts
- The 50/50 approach to marketing – spend as much time on the offer as you do on the communications
- What AI really is and all those Skynet Terminator myths
- Text mining
- Network graphing
- Data clustering
- Driver analysis
- Lighting up dark data
Who is John Wall?
John speaks, writes and practices at the intersection of marketing, sales, and technology. He is the producer of Marketing Over Coffee, a weekly audio program that discusses both new and classic Marketing with his co-host Christopher S. Penn.
He’s also a Partner at Trust Insights.
- Visit the Marketing Over Coffee website
- Connect with John on LinkedIn
- Follow John on Twitter
- Book MAF host, Roger Edwards, to speak at your event
If you enjoyed – John Wall on the truth about artificial intelligence and marketing success – please leave a comment or a review on iTunes.
And if you know anyone who would enjoy the show – please share it with them. You can use the buttons below to share on social media.