My guest this week is John F Kennedy, an adviser from Florida.
As you can imagine, sharing a name with a famous American President makes it difficult for him to rank in search.
We chat about how he’s marketed his business, Candorpath, and some of the differences and similarities between UK and US financial services.
Welcome to episode 226 of the Marketing and Finance Podcast.
What you’ll hear about in this episode
- The difference between UK and US financial advice markets
- Subscription models and giving a lifetime of value to clients
- Using video to create a client connection even before the first meeting
- Why compliance and regulation shouldn’t be a barrier to using video marketing
- Using storytelling to engage clients
Who is John Kennedy?
As Co-Founder of Candorpath, John’s is passionate about and has a deeply-rooted desire to help others.
While pursuing his education at the University of Central Florida, he decided exactly how he was going to align his passion with his profession.
Immersing himself in the world of financial planning, John has spent over a decade motivating others toward their vision for financial success.
- Connect with John on LinkedIn
- Visit the Candorpath Website
- Visit the Candorpath FB page and watch some of their videos
If you enjoyed – John Kennedy – A US Adviser’s perspective on marketing a financial services business – please leave a comment or a review on iTunes.
And if you know anyone who would enjoy the show – please share it with them. You can use the buttons below to share on social media.