My guest this week is Jim Palumbo from Dynamic Advisor Solutions.
We talk about the benefits of integrated service platforms to bring focus and growth to financial planning firms.
Welcome to episode 237 of the Marketing and Finance Podcast.
What you’ll hear about in this episode
- The non-advice activities of running a financial planning firm
- Freeing up advisers from the “business of business” to focus on financial advice
- How to overcome “superman syndrome” and let go of the non-advice work
- Swapping capability with a focus on growth
- Spending 20% of your time of growth opportunities
- Digital marketing techniques for financial advisers
- The importance of a CRM system for client follow up
Who is Jim Palumbo?
Jim is the Principal & Chief Development Officer at Dynamic Advisor Solutions.
He believes that when financial advisors are in charge of their own destiny, they are better able to represent their client’s interests. Dynamic Advisor Solutions has been built to be the most intuitive, comprehensive business system and suite of resources in the industry.
For nearly a decade, Dynamic has helped advisors follow their path to independence, efficiency, and growth. Jim provides insight to advisors and principals into the practices that work best in the most successful firms in America, collaborating to craft a plan to carry them into the future.
His passion is to put the client first and help advisors adopt best practices to bring their end clients the very best experience possible.
If you enjoyed – Jim Palumbo on integrated service platforms for financial planning firms – please leave a comment or a review on iTunes.
And if you know anyone who would enjoy the show – please share it with them. You can use the buttons below to share on social media.