This week I’m talking about integrity.
And this has been inspired by those phone call where they ask you if you’ve been in a car accident.
Why their sales tactics suck and the lessons we can learn about integrity in business and marketing.
Welcome to episode 211 of the Marketing and Finance podcast.
What you’ll hear about in this episode
- A story about an ambulance chasing car accident compensation company
- Why integrity is, “Doing the right thing even when no one else is looking”
- The three questions to ask to come up with an engaging customer offer
- Examples of practices that reveal a lack of integrity
- Pricing structures and customer trust