Virtual events will be the norm for the foreseeable future.
How can you stand out when presenting at a virtual event?
Let’s grab a coffee and talk about it some more.
Welcome to episode 260 of the Marketing and Finance Podcast.
What you’ll hear about in this episode:
- How not to be a standard Zoom presenter
- Treating a virtual event as you would a real-life event when it comes to preparation
- Video and audio ideas to make you look and sound good on camera
- Ideas for mixing live video with pre-recorded video
- How to make slides work with your video presentation
- Example stories from all live, combo live and pre-recorded and all pre-recorded events
- Cats, Mats and Marketing Plans Book page
- Follow Roger on Twitter
- Connect with Roger on LinkedIn
- Book Roger to speak at your event
- Subscribe to this podcast on iTunes
- Check out Roger’s YouTube channel
If you enjoyed – How to stand out at virtual online events – please leave a comment or a review on iTunes.
And if you know anyone who would enjoy the show – please share it with them. You can use the buttons below to share on social media.