This week let’s talk about coming up with creative business ideas.
Is an in-person setting better than an online one for finding them?
Let’s grab a coffee and talk about it some more. This is episode 288 of the Marketing and Finance Podcast.
What you’ll hear about in this episode:
- Creativity that comes from accidental conversations
- Has the pandemic-inspired move to online meetings stifled creativity?
- TED speaker Adam Grant and what he calls creative collisions
- The magic that happens at conferences in the breaks and afterwards
- Why its good to have more meetings with people outside your peer group
Want to support the show? Click the link below and buy me a coffee!
- Read Minda Zetlin’s article about Adam Grant in Inc Magazine
- Cats, Mats and Marketing Plans book
- Follow Roger on Twitter
- Connect with Roger on LinkedIn
- Book Roger to speak at your event
- Subscribe to this podcast on iTunes
- Check out Roger’s YouTube channel
If you enjoyed: Great creative business ideas – is in-person or online the best way to find them? – please leave a comment or a review on iTunes.
And if you know anyone who would enjoy the show – please share it with them. You can use the buttons below to share on social media.