This week let’s talk about why we must get rid of complex language, jargon, gobbledygook and the passive voice if we want to engage more customers.
And I mean in all industries with a particular nod towards the emerging Web3 space.
It’s just me and the mic and this is episode 286 of the Marketing and Finance Podcast.
What you’ll hear about in this episode:
- Why industry language and jargon is like a foreign language
- Is Web3babble the most impenetrable and alienating jargon yet?
- Why is language in marketing so important?
- Taking a red pen to jargon and passive language
- The three rules of simple and engaging marketing
Want to support the show? Click the link below and buy me a coffee!
- Cats, Mats and Marketing Plans book
- Follow Roger on Twitter
- Connect with Roger on LinkedIn
- Book Roger to speak at your event
- Subscribe to this podcast on iTunes
- Check out Roger’s YouTube channel
If you enjoyed: Get rid of complex language and jargon to engage more customers – Web3 included – please leave a comment or a review on iTunes.
And if you know anyone who would enjoy the show – please share it with them. You can use the buttons below to share on social media.