My guest this week is Ethan Beute from BombBomb and we talk about using personalised video to build powerful relationships.
Welcome to episode 232 of the Marketing and Finance Podcast.
What you’ll hear about in this episode
- How BombBomb came about and what the company name means
- How personalised videos differ from marketing videos
- Creating relationship videos for individuals rather than marketing videos for the masses
- Establishing the personal touch within an impersonal digital world
- How personalised video can fit into the customer buying process
Who is Ethan Beute?
Ethan is Chief Evangelist at BombBomb. With a background in all aspects of marketing, he’s most interested in creating personalised marketing to help create relationships with customers.
At BombBomb he champions moving one step out of day-to-day marketing operations to work internally and externally to help people be more successful in implementing simple, personal videos for clearer communication, human connection, and higher conversion.
If you enjoyed – Ethan Beute on using personalised video to build powerful relationships – please leave a comment or a review on iTunes.
And if you know anyone who would enjoy the show – please share it with them. You can use the buttons below to share on social media.