This week my guest is copywriter, Elizabeth Jones.
We talk about how she grew her business and the phenomenon of business ghosting and how to deal with it.
Welcome to episode 247 of the Marketing and Finance Podcast.
What you’ll hear about in this episode:
- Making the leap from corporate to a business owner
- Copywriting and content marketing
- What is business ghosting and is it ever acceptable
- What to do if you submit a proposal and get ghosted
- Tactics for preventing ghosting from happening and how to deal with it when it does
- Engaging with prospects and clients to build strong relationships.
Who is Elizabeth Jones?
Elizabeth Jones is a freelance writer who helps fintech and SaaS companies distil their complex technical messages into easily digestible content and copy.
From big names to up-and-comers, she’s worked with a range of clients to significantly grow their revenue, sharpen their marketing message, and establish their own distinctive tone of voice.
Elizabeth lives in Westminster, Maryland with her spouse, kids, cats, dogs, and five pernickety hens.
- Visit Elizabeth’s website
- Follow Elizabeth on Twitter
- Connect with Elizabeth on LinkedIn
- Book MAF host, Roger Edwards, to speak at your event
If you enjoyed – Elizabeth Jones on exorcising ghosting in business – please leave a comment or a review on iTunes.
And if you know anyone who would enjoy the show – please share it with them. You can use the buttons below to share on social media.