In this show, I talk to Dylis Guyan.
How to prospect for new clients and how to be consistent about it.
Welcome to episode 103 of the Marketing and Finance Podcast.
What you’ll hear about in this episode
- How Dylis used prospecting to motivate her high performing teams
- Using “The Trust Equation” to measure your client relationships
- Why classic marketing technique: Attention Interest Desire Action (AIDA) still works.
Who is Dylis Guyan?
Dylis is an International Sales and Marketing Leader, Coach and Speaker, with a proven track record of increasing sales revenue anywhere from 20% – 400%.
She works with professional B2B business owners and professional B2B salespeople who struggle to attract ideal prospective clients and convert them into high paying clients who will give repeat and referral business.
- Follow Dylis on Twitter
- Connect with Dylis on LinkedIn
- Visit Dylis’s website
- Find out more about “The Trust Equation”.
If you enjoyed – Dylis Guyan on how to prospect for new clients – please leave a comment or a review on iTunes.
And if you know anyone who would enjoy the show – please share it with them. You can use the buttons below to share on social media.
Don’t miss an episode of the MAF Podcast – subscribe now.