In this week’s show, it’s just me and the mic.
I’m going to talk about how you can help me with a writing project which, as you would expect, is all about keeping marketing simple.
Welcome to episode 163 of the Marketing and Finance Podcast.
What you’ll hear about in this episode
- A little interlude about my visit to the Glasgow Police Dogs Training Centre
- A project to write a book about keeping marketing simple
- Including a simple strategy and keeping it simple as your business grows and becomes successful
- How you can help with your own thoughts on marketing
- How your business could become a case study in the book
- Find out more about Police Dogs and the K9 Memorial at their Twitter account
- Get in touch about your thoughts on marketing or to discuss a case study.
If you enjoyed – Writing the definitive guide to keeping marketing simple – please leave a comment or a review on iTunes.
And if you know anyone who would enjoy the show – please share it with them. You can use the buttons below to share on social media.