In this episode, I talk to David Smith from iPipeline.
We chat about how iPipeline are using widget technology to improve how insurance is bought and sold.
Welcome to episode 115 of the Marketing and Finance Podcast.
What you’ll hear about in this episode
- How iPipeline come up with ideas and develop them into helpful technology widgets
- Retaining the human touch even when talking about tech
- How the supermarket shopping bag tax inspired the “Life Genie” insurance nudge for mortgage brokers
- Using form technology to give advisers and clients a low hassle way to put plans under trust
Who is David Smith?
David works for iPipeline UK and is responsible for distribution relationships and integrations with iPipeline’s market leading protection platform, annuity service and point of sale technologies.
- Follow David on Twitter
- Connect with David on LinkedIn
- Follow iPipeline on Twitter
- Connect with iPipeline on LinkedIn
- Visit the iPipeline Website
If you enjoyed – David Smith on using widget technology to improve how insurance is bought and sold – please leave a comment or a review on iTunes.
And if you know anyone who would enjoy the show – please share it with them. You can use the buttons below to share on social media.
Don’t miss an episode of the MAF Podcast – subscribe now.