This week my guest is David Ferguson from Nucleus.
I interviewed David as part of my preparation for my recent speech at Content Marketing Academy Live 2017. The talk was about keeping marketing simple as you grow from start-up to big company.
Nucleus has done this and David gave me some great tips which I weaved into my presentation. Listen to all of David’s ideas in this great chat.
Welcome to episode 131 of the Marketing and Finance Podcast.
What you’ll hear about in this episode
- How to “Think big. Act small. Be humble.”
- Keeping your marketing simple no matter how large your company grows
- How to avoid compliance complexity in regulated industries
- Putting together sensible social media practices
- Using content and live events to engage with your customers
Who is David Ferguson?
After spending time as a trainee actuary with Life Association of Scotland before stints with Ivory & Sime, Scottish Life International and strategic consultancy The Abacus, David started Nucleus Financial. In 2016 the Scottish Government appointed David as one of their FinTech envoys for Scotland.
Nucleus is based a stone’s throw from where I used to work at Bright Grey, and indeed we’ve swapped marketing and cultural ideas over the years.
David is a prolific user of social media and a frequent media commentator.
David’s Contact links:
- Follow David on Twitter
- Connect with David on LinkedIn
- Visit the Nucleus Financial Website
- Check out all the great content and find out about the Illuminate Roadshows
If you enjoyed – David Ferguson on keeping a start-up culture as your company grows larger – please leave a comment or a review on iTunes.
And if you know anyone who would enjoy the show – please share it with them. You can use the buttons below to share on social media.
Don’t miss an episode of the MAF Podcast – subscribe now.