My guest this week is Daniella Blechner from Conscious Dreams Publishing and we talk about the how and the why of self-publishing your business book or novel.
Welcome to episode 234 of the Marketing and Finance Podcast.
What you’ll hear about in this episode
- Why you should consider self-publishing your book
- The difference between traditional publishing and self-publishing
- Setting a goal for your business book
- Why you probably won’t earn a fortune from your business book and how to generate income elsewhere
- Tips on how to market your business book
- The process of self-publishing
Who is Daniella Blechner?
Daniella Blechner is Founder of Conscious Dreams Publishing, Bestselling Author and Book Journey Mentor who is passionate about inspiring and empowering authors to transform their stories, messages and powerful journeys into books of impact and influence.
Her enjoyment and inspiration behind writing comes from examining and reflecting on social issues often laced with a wicked sense of humour. She is a teacher and energy healer and enjoys working with all people from all walks of life.
- Connect with Daniella on LinkedIn
- Follow Daniella on Instagram
- Visit the Conscious Dreams Publishing Website
If you enjoyed – Daniella Blechner on self-publishing your business book or novel – please leave a comment or a review on iTunes.
And if you know anyone who would enjoy the show – please share it with them. You can use the buttons below to share on social media.