This week, let’s talk about conversations that convert. A problem solving approach to business design.
My guest is Danny Matthews.
And this is episode 262 of the Marketing and Finance Podcast.
What you’ll hear about in this episode:
- How Danny moved on from his online mortgage startup
- The power of stories in financial services
- Does the financial services industry stifle creativity because it’s a complex, almost, academic profession?
- Problem solving approach to brand design
- Conversations that convert and the impact statement alternative to the “elevator pitch”
Who is Danny Matthews?
The last time Danny appeared on the show he was a financial adviser who’d just launched an online mortgage sourcing application.
Since then, he’s realised a life long dream to build a business around design and now helps businesses find their unique competitive advantage.
Want to support the show? Click the link below and buy me a coffee!
- Connect with Danny on LinkedIn
- Visit Danny’s website
- Book Roger to speak at your event
- Subscribe to this podcast on iTunes
- Check out Roger’s YouTube channel
If you enjoyed – Conversations that convert with Danny Matthews – please leave a comment or a review on iTunes.
And if you know anyone who would enjoy the show – please share it with them. You can use the buttons below to share on social media.