Striving for WOW.
Changing the world one financial adviser at a time.
This is how my guest today describes her mission to introduce operational excellence standards into adviser firms in the UK.
Michelle feels the key and magic ingredient to turn financial services into a true profession is having the ability to consistently deliver quality in everything that we do. A strong cultural approach where everyone knows the business mission, internal and external clients’ needs and how to deliver amazing service.
You might have seen Michelle speak at adviser conferences or watched her YouTube videos.
Hear her boundless enthusiasm for excellence and how achieving International Certification will reignite the WOW factor and transform your business.
Listen to how you could stand out from the competition with BS 8577 and ISO 22222 the only quality standards for financial advice and financial planning.
My guest on Episode 22 of the Marketing Protection and Finance Podcast is Michelle Hoskin.
Who is Michelle Hoskin?
She is the founder and director of Standards International Ltd the UK’s leading and only UKAS accredited certification body specialising in training, assessment and certification to BS 8577 and ISO 22222 standard. This is the British Standard for financial planning.
She’s always believed that the only way to change the future of the financial services is to strive for continual professionalism and best practice among financial planners in the UK and overseas.
Advisers clients’ needs stay at the core of their business and that is why Standards International continue to look for new ways of adding value to their businesses to support them both now and in the future.
Michelle’s Contact links:
- Follow Michelle on Twitter: @SIISO22222 or @MichelleHoskin
- Connect with Michelle on LinkedIn: Michelle Hoskin (StandardExpert)
- Standards International Ltd website: www.standardsinternational.co.uk
- Michelle’s Book site: www.michellehoskin.com
Michelle’s other interesting links:
- Find cut-price accommodation in private residences: www.airbnb.com
- BONUS: Stag Kiss Budapest – Find the perfect Airbnb accommodation
- Summon a Taxi to your place in London: www.hailoapp.com
- Turn your car windscreen into a “Heads Up Display”: www.navdy.com
Michelle’s Favourite Companies/People:
- Paul Amson from Inspiring Advisers: www.inspiringadvisers.co.uk
- Nucleus Financial: www.nucleusfinancial.com
Michelle’s favourite books:
Don’t miss an episode of the MPAF Podcast – subscribe now.
Now it’s your turn:
If you enjoyed this episode – Michelle Hoskin on Striving for WOW and Operational Excellence – please leave a comment or a review on iTunes. And if you know anyone who would enjoy the show – please share it with them. You can use the buttons below to share on social media.