This week let’s talk about Octo Members, an app based content community for financial services professionals.
My guest is one of the founders of Octo Members, Lee Robertson.
And this is episode 269 of the Marketing and Finance Podcast.
What you’ll hear about in this episode:
- Lee’s history as an wealth manager and financial adviser
- The spark behind the developmentof Octo Members
- Why Octo Members is an app based community
- How Lee and the team put together content for Octo
- How the community has embraced virtual events during the pandemic
Who is Lee Robertson?
Lee is a multi award-winning wealth manager and self-confessed Scottish Presbyterian workaholic.
He was previously founder and former CEO of Investment Quorum and one of the advisory communities best known and most well respected figures.
A former serviceman and Past Master of the Guild of Entrepreneurs, and the driving force behind Octo.
Want to support the show? Click the link below and buy me a coffee!
- Connect with Lee on LinkedIn
- Follow Lee on Twitter
- Follow Octo Members on Twitter
- Visit the Octo Members Website
- Book Roger to speak at your event
- Subscribe to this podcast on iTunes
- Check out Roger’s YouTube channel
If you enjoyed – Building Octo Members – a content based community with Lee Robertson – please leave a comment or a review on iTunes.
And if you know anyone who would enjoy the show – please share it with them. You can use the buttons below to share on social media.