This week let’s talk about that sinking feeling you get when you realise your marketing creatives suck.
It’s easy to blame the agency and to look elsewhere. But maybe it’s all about your strategy. Or lack of it.
This week it’s just me and the mic and this is episode 290 of the Marketing and Finance Podcast.
What you’ll hear about in this episode:
- The Agency Pitch Meeting and when creatives suck
- Why it’s likely down to your brief rather than the agency’s lack of creativity
- How research from the Institute of Professional Advertisers backs this up
- Why strategy is important to get the brief right in the first place
- The three questions you need to answer before you brief an agency
- The Circle of Marketing Simplicity
Want to support the show? Click the link below and buy me a coffee!
- Cats, Mats and Marketing Plans book
- Follow Roger on Twitter
- Connect with Roger on LinkedIn
- Book Roger to speak at your event
- Subscribe to this podcast on iTunes
- Check out Roger’s YouTube channel
If you enjoyed: When marketing creatives suck – is your strategy to blame? – please leave a comment or a review on iTunes.
And if you know anyone who would enjoy the show – please share it with them. You can use the buttons below to share on social media.