This week let’s talk about brand and positioning.
But we’ll go beyond logos, fonts and colours and look at what branding is really about.
My guest is David O’Hearns and this is episode 289 of the Marketing and Finance Podcast.
What you’ll hear about in this episode:
- Why branding is more than logos, fonts and colours
- Brand values and tone of voice
- How looking at what you hate can reveal what you stand for
- Why TV’s Apprentice does branding a disservice
- Sticking to brand values in the long-term but avoiding “brand police”
- What is positioning and how does it fit with branding?
Want to support the show? Click the link below and buy me a coffee!
- Cats, Mats and Marketing Plans book
- Follow Roger on Twitter
- Connect with Roger on LinkedIn
- Book Roger to speak at your event
- Subscribe to this podcast on iTunes
- Check out Roger’s YouTube channel
If you enjoyed: More than logos and fonts – how to create a strong brand with David O’Hearns – please leave a comment or a review on iTunes.
And if you know anyone who would enjoy the show – please share it with them. You can use the buttons below to share on social media.