This week let’s talk about 6 of the biggest mistakes made by digital marketers.
And this is a reaction episode where I riff on the messages contained in a piece of content that caught my attention.
It’s just me and the mic and this is episode 287 of the Marketing and Finance Podcast.
What you’ll hear about in this episode:
- A deep almost obsessive understanding of your customer
- The importance of setting goals
- Why a written marketing strategy is essential – even if it’s only 2 pages long
- How to craft an offer that’s better, preferably different, to everything else
- The Circle of Marketing Simplicity
Want to support the show? Click the link below and buy me a coffee!
- Read Tom Welbourne’s article which prompted this reaction episode
- Cats, Mats and Marketing Plans book
- Follow Roger on Twitter
- Connect with Roger on LinkedIn
- Book Roger to speak at your event
- Subscribe to this podcast on iTunes
- Check out Roger’s YouTube channel
If you enjoyed: Avoid these 6 marketing mistakes (reaction episode) – please leave a comment or a review on iTunes.
And if you know anyone who would enjoy the show – please share it with them. You can use the buttons below to share on social media.