In a post on LinkedIn recently, I asked for examples of marketing activity that enrages rather than engages.
I must have struck a nerve because lots of people replied with a ton of stories. Marketing that makes your blood boil. Let’s have a look at them in this week’s show.
Welcome to episode 181 of the Marketing and Finance Podcast.
What you’ll hear about in this episode
- Putting together a speech for Youpreneur Summit 2018 in November
- The “Connection + sales pitch” trick
- The webinar hourly email tsunami
- The spelling mistake trick
- The guilt email or pop up trick
- Flipping it to engage rather than enrage