My guest this week is Angela Davidson from Passion for Protection and we talk about changing the language used in protection advice to get more clients interested in getting covered.
Welcome to episode 233 of the Marketing and Finance Podcast.
What you’ll hear about in this episode
- Why protection insurance is never on top of people’s “to-do list”.
- The complexity of mortgages and how to talk about protection at the same time
- The stigma of all school protection selling techniques and what works better
- How to make protection the foundation of all financial planning, even wealth management
- Getting clients to say why they need protection rather than why they don’t
- Building NLP techniques into advice conversations
Who is Angela Davison?
Angela is a passionate, energetic and driven freelance sales consultant, committed to raising the bar on protection in the financial services industry.
Breathing new life into tired sales processes and energising conversations around protection is her passion. She does this by means of; going back to basics, training in best practice, coaching soft skills, NLP, and imparting knowledge and personal experience build up over many years in the protection industry.
She says investing in self-development is a necessity and indeed a driving force and believes it’s a privilege, and incredibly rewarding, to work alongside advisers who desire a step change and take their own development to the next stage and beyond.
If you enjoyed – Angela Davison on changing the language of protection advice – please leave a comment or a review on iTunes.
And if you know anyone who would enjoy the show – please share it with them. You can use the buttons below to share on social media.