This week my guest is Andrew Warner.
We chat about how he helps marketers develop better relationships with their finance colleagues.
Just how should the Marketing Department work better with the Chief Finance Officer?
Welcome to episode 258 of the Marketing and Finance Podcast.
What you’ll hear about in this episode:
- Why teams and finance teams sometimes clash
- Using strategy to improve communications between marketing and finance
- Talking about results rather than colours and creatives
- Goals, data and marketing communications activity
- How marketing and finance can learn each other’s language
Who is Andrew Warner?
Andrew is a virtual CFO for marketing agencies and e-commerce stores.
His unique mix of experience in both finance and marketing allows him to help companies get a better handle on their numbers while not forgetting marketing best practices.
- Visit Andrew’s Marketing CFO website
- Roger’s book – Cats, Mats and Marketing Plans Book page
- Book MAF host, Roger Edwards, to speak at your event
If you enjoyed – Andrew Warner on how Marketing and the Chief Finance Officer can work together – please leave a comment or a review on iTunes.
And if you know anyone who would enjoy the show – please share it with them. You can use the buttons below to share on social media.