My guest this week is Andrew Fundell.
We talk about better business banking and the alternatives available to small companies through to the largest investment firms.
Welcome to episode 139 of the Marketing and Finance Podcast.
What you’ll hear about in this episode
- Why some firms find it hard to set up business bank accounts
- What alternative to traditional banks are available
- How to market those alternatives
- Why the human touch is still important in our digital world
- Banking tips for small companies through to large investment firms
Who Andrew Fundell?
Andrew works for GCEN/GSC.
GCS Offers Custodial and Client Money services to investment firms globally.
GCEN is an industry leading global currency exchange firm with 14 years experience and offices in the UK, Spain, Portugal, Malta and Dubai.
If you enjoyed – Andrew Fundell on better business banking – please leave a comment or a review on iTunes.
And if you know anyone who would enjoy the show – please share it with them. You can use the buttons below to share on social media.
Don’t miss an episode of the MAF Podcast – subscribe now.