In this episode I talk to Andrew and Pete on rule breaking marketing.
Making your financial services brand stand out.
Welcome to episode 95 of the Marketing Protection and Finance Podcast.
Who are Andrew and Pete?
Andrew Pickering and Peter Gartland run a company called believe it or not: Andrew and Pete.
They help people stand out with their rule breaking approach to marketing. Rule breakers was their online marketing conference which attracted well-known speakers on marketing and social media from across the world.
What you’ll hear about in this episode:
- Creativity trumps budget
- Creative content
- FREE goals are better than SMART goals
- Why so many companies aspire to be average?
- What’s the big domino you need to knock over first?
- DOWNLOAD a transcript of ths episode
- Follow Andrew and Pete on Twitter
- Follow Andrew and Pete on Snapchat
- Andrew and Pete’s Website
- Rule Breakers Conference
- Content Chemistry: An Illustrated Handbook for Content Marketing by Andy Crestodina
- Stickier Marketing: How to Win Customers in a Digital Age by Grant Leboff
If you enjoyed – Andrew and Pete on Rule Breaking Marketing: Making your FS Brand Stand Out – please leave a comment or a review on iTunes.
And if you know anyone who would enjoy the show – please share it with them. You can use the buttons below to share on social media.
Don’t miss an episode of the MPAF Podcast – subscribe now.