My guest this week is Alexandra Galviz and we talk about building a thought leadership position using LinkedIn.
Welcome to episode 231 of the Marketing and Finance Podcast.
What you’ll hear about in this episode
- What is “real” thought leadership rather than simply a cliched buzzword
- How to project yourself as a thought leader on LinkedIn
- Learning and developing experiences with young and old teams
- Why LinkedIn is more than an online CV
- Using LinkedIn as a Content Hub
- The importance of mental health and wellbeing in a stressful environment
- Putting together a LinkedIn content strategy
Who is Alexandra Galviz?
By day Alex coaches C-suite, consultants, entrepreneurs and businesses on how to get noticed on LinkedIn, grow their own brands and leverage the platform to achieve their goals.
By night she turns into a superhero LinkedIn blogger under the hashtag #AuthenticAlex. Every single thing that you’d be scared of sharing publicly, she’s either written, videoed or spoken about.
In between Alex trains apprentices and graduates in companies, creates digital content on employability skills and keynotes at universities, career fairs and social mobility events.
If you enjoyed – Alexandra Galviz on using LinkedIn to build a thought leadership position – please leave a comment or a review on iTunes.
And if you know anyone who would enjoy the show – please share it with them. You can use the buttons below to share on social media.