In this episode, Alex Cameron is back on the show.
Just back from attending the massive Social Media Marketing World Conference in San Diego, Alex shares with us 5 takeaways from the many keynotes and workshops.
Welcome to episode 123 of the Marketing and Finance Podcast.
What you’ll hear about in this episode
- How less is more when it comes to posting content to social media
- Why engaging with your community is as important as your content
- Breaking the algorithms is possible with live video streaming
- Whether social media ads increase your exposure and by how much
- Instagram is on fire and why you should put it into your mix
Who is Alex Cameron?
Alex is a Social Media Coach from San Diego California.
With a background in the hospitality industry, she loves empowering her clients with the knowledge and direction they need to succeed in the world of digital marketing and social media.
- Follow Alex on Twitter
- Connect with Alex on LinkedIn
- Follow Alex on Snapchat
- Alex’s website – Signature Social Consulting
- Social Media Marketing World Conference 2017
- Read Alex’s blog post about the 5 takeaways from SMMW
- Alex’s best speaker from the SMMW 2017 Conference – Rick Mulready
If you enjoyed – Alex Cameron shares 5 takeaways from Social Media Marketing World 2017 – please leave a comment or a review on iTunes.
And if you know anyone who would enjoy the show – please share it with them. You can use the buttons below to share on social media.
Don’t miss an episode of the MAF Podcast – subscribe now.