In this episode, my guest is Ahmed Khalifa.
We talk about building WordPress websites and driving traffic to your business.
Welcome to episode 125 of the Marketing and Finance Podcast.
What you’ll hear about in this episode
- The difference between WordPress.com and WordPress.org and which small businesses should choose
- What to look for when choosing a high-quality host for your website
- How focusing on a niche can build an audience quicker than broad targeting
- Consistency and the importance of playing a long game to build an audience
Who is Ahmed Khalifa?
Ahmed lives in Edinburgh and runs IgniteRock.
He helps freelancers, entrepreneurs and small businesses to grow and become more visible online, attract more customers and maximise the potential of their WordPress websites by providing tailored and expert advice on digital marketing, content marketing, analytics and conversion.
With over 8 years experience in the online industry, he’s covered all things digital marketing but particularly specialises in SEO.
- Follow Ahmed on Twitter
- Connect with Ahmed on LinkedIn
- Follow Ahmed on Instagram
- Check out the IgniteRock website
If you enjoyed – Ahmed Khalifa on building WordPress websites and driving traffic to your business – please leave a comment or a review on iTunes.
And if you know anyone who would enjoy the show – please share it with them. You can use the buttons below to share on social media.
Don’t miss an episode of the MAF Podcast – subscribe now.