My guest this week is Adam Oldfield of Force24, and we talk about marketing automation strategy and success.
Welcome to episode 229 of the Marketing and Finance Podcast.
What you’ll hear about in this episode
- Giving the “big boys” marketing tools to businesses of all sizes
- Using marketing automation for better communications
- Putting together a marketing automation strategy
- Why marketers are educators
- Email marketing: why short and sweet is best
Who is Adam Oldfield?
Adam is the Managing Director of UK marketing automation platform, Force24 which was first established in 2011 and is home to the fastest-growing, UK built and managed, GDPR-compliant marketing automation platform.
They have a range of national and domestic clients – from the likes of JML and Hitachi to BBC’s Children in Need and Npower.
If you enjoyed – Adam Oldfield on marketing automation strategy and success – please leave a comment or a review on iTunes.
And if you know anyone who would enjoy the show – please share it with them. You can use the buttons below to share on social media.