Marketing is broken. Busted. Kaput.
Except when it’s done with integrity and a deep, almost obsessive, understanding of the customer.
That’s how I opened my recent speech at the Youprenuer Summit Conference in London. And that’s what I want to talk about today.
Welcome to episode 191 of the Marketing and Finance podcast.
What you’ll hear about in this episode
- The Youpreneur Summit Conference at the Queen Elizabeth Centre in London
- How I looked for a new hard hitting speech to replace my “Cat Sat on the Mat” favourite
- The three reasons why marketing is broken in some brands and companies
- Developing the “John the Wineman” story and using buckets and balls
- How we can fix each of those three problems with marketing